Michigan Wolverines vs. Oregon Ducks Line and Pick
The Michigan basketball team has been burning up the nets like they were a Jonas Brothers song lately. The Wolverines have made it to the Sweet 16 as a #7 seed and oddsmakers are banking on the run continuing as they've made UM -1 point favorites over #3 Oregon . The easy bet seems to be taking Michigan to continue their miracle run, but if that's the case could the line be a trap? After all, money has to be pouring into the books on the Wolverines yet the line hasn't budged from Michigan -1. Do the Ducks have what it takes to make their own case for a flying V, as in victory?
Michigan Oregon Sweet 16 Betting MatchupNote to teams for next year, if you want to get ready for the college hoops postseason just have your plane skid off the runway on a 'rejected takeoff' and nearly miss a dangerous ravine. That's what happens to Michigan right as they were taking off for the Big Ten Tournament in Washington D.C and since then they've conjured up images of the Fab Five. Michigan rolled through the Big Ten Tourney (beating fellow Sweet 16 teams Purdue and Wisconsin) and knocked off Oklahoma and Louisville to open up the NCAAs. Pardon the expression but Oregon has to feel like a sitting duck right now don't they? Well, not exactly. Granted Oregon might have struggled a bit with Rhode Island in the 2nd round but they are 31-5 on the season. The Ducks have lost only 2 of their last 14 games, both to Arizona.
Michigan Oregon Sweet 16 PickThe total has been listed at 146.5 for this matchup. The numbers are trending towards a relatively higher scoring game especially because the total has gone over in four straight Oregon games and has gone over or pushed in the last 5 Michigan games. That being said, this total is inflated to reflect that trend and with a spread of only a point, the side is the bet to make. So the big question remains, “Is Michigan a team of destiny...or is it about Midnight for Cinderella?” Let's not forget Michigan had to win 4 games in 4 days to conquer the Big Ten Tournament and got out of the first two rounds of 64 and 32 by a combined 5 points. Public perception is driving this line when in fact, Oregon should probably be a 3 or 4 point favorite. It's hard to bet against momentum – unless you're wagering on skill. Take Oregon.
- Cleveland Cavaliers at Los Angeles Clippers Odds and Pick April 6, 2017
- Detroit Pistons at Chicago Bulls Odds and Pick April 6, 2017
- Toronto Raptors at Miami Heat Odds and Pick April 6, 2017
- Oregon Ducks vs. North Carolina Tar Heels Final Four Matchup April 6, 2017
- Milwaukee Bucks at Los Angeles Lakers Odds and Pick April 6, 2017
- #8 Miami Fl vs. #9 Michigan State Odds and Pick April 6, 2017
- Memphis Grizzlies at Golden State Warriors Odds and Pick April 6, 2017
- UCLA Bruins vs. Kentucky Wildcats Line and Pick April 6, 2017
- Wisconsin Badgers vs. Florida Gators Line and Pick April 6, 2017
- #11 Kansas State vs. #6 Cincinnati Odds and Pick April 6, 2017