Milwaukee Bucks at Boston Celtics
Arguably the best game of Wednesday night's NBA slate is between the Milwaukee Bucks and Boston Celtics. Both teams are on a win streak as the regular season winds down, going a combined 15-5 in their last 20 games. Boston finds themselves in a mint new situation as they have taken over the #1 seed in the East over the faltering Cavaliers. The Bucks are headed to the playoffs as well (barring a drastic collapse) and will likely have either the 5th, 6th, or 7th seed. Either way, it's a matchup of momentum when the two squads square off Wednesday.
Bucks Celtics March 29th Betting MatchupMilwaukee went an impressive 4-2 on their recent 6-game West Coast road trip with the only losses coming in Memphis and at Golden State. The Bucks aren't a horrible road team altogether, going 16-19 on the season. That stat will be tested Wednesday in Boston where the Celtics are 27-9 on the year. Boston is on the fast track for home court throughout the Eastern Conference playoffs thanks to a 4-game win streak. The Celtics are in game 5 of a 6 game home stand in which they've gone undefeated thus far. Can the Bucks break the streak?
Bucks Celtics March 29th PickThe play Wednesday comes down to which teams momentum will fade first. While Boston is riding a nice win streak, Milwaukee actually suffered a 15 point dismantling in Chicago on Sunday. The Celtics have scored 109+ points in each game of their home stand (including 130 against Phoenix on 3/24) and have allowed over 100 in all so the over could be a good total play. There are two main factors which decides this wager however. First, Milwaukee is going to be playing on the second leg of a back-to-back after a game in Charlotte on Tuesday. The Celtics will have had 2 full days off and will be playing in just their 5th game over 10 days – all at home. Plus, Boston now finds themselves in a must-win situation in order to secure home court as the #1 seed in the East. Milwaukee is in a kind of take-it-or-leave-it stance as they can't catch the 4 seed and likely won't be caught by the 8th seed. Boston's fresh legs and their higher incentive to win makes the Celtics the pick.
- NBA Game Passes at Bovada January 5, 2021
- The NBA Season at Bovada Sportsbook January 5, 2021
- Top Two Eastern Teams Clash in Boston October 14, 2020
- Cavs Warriors Game 2 Odds and Prediction August 25, 2020
- BetOWI NBA Playoffs 2021 and Rewards July 13, 2020
- The NBA Play-offs at Bovada July 13, 2020
- Saints and Vikings Meet in NFL Showdown October 26, 2018
- Four Chances to Win the NBA Finals But The Warriors May Only Need One June 8, 2018
- Cavs Fighting to Keep Series Alive at Home in Game Six May 27, 2018
- Warriors Head Home to Save Series May 27, 2018