Detroit Pistons at Memphis Grizzlies NBA Betting
The schedule makers didn't do Detroit any favors as they chase down a playoff berth to end the season. The Pistons find themselves in matchups with Toronto, Houston, Memphis, and Washington for 4 of the 5 last games of the year. Chicago comparatively – one of the teams Detroit is chasing in the East – gears down with the Knicks, Sixers, Nets, Magic, and Nets again.
Pistons Grizzlies April 9th Betting MatchupThe Pistons really didn't do themselves any favors down the stretch as they tried making the playoffs to host one more postseason game at the Palace of Auburn Hills. Detroit dropped 8 of 10 with the only wins coming against the Nets and Suns. Having every game be crucial – but still playing horribly – is both stressful on a team and gives them a nonchalant attitude when they finally are eliminated. Detroit could be in a tough spot here Sunday. Memphis could use a little positive momentum as they head into the postseason. The squad has gone 5-5 to wind down the year but has been without big man Marc Gasol as he nurses a foot injury in order to be healthy for the playoffs. Either way, the Grizzlies have the advantage of being at home and matching up with a team who is on the outside looking in at the playoff picture.
Pistons Grizzlies April 9th PickThe big question for Sunday night's game is if Detroit is going to mentally show up. The Pistons will be playing their second road game in three nights and has to be anxious to head back to Motown for their last game at the Palace on Monday night. Memphis will have been at home since a Tuesday night game in San Antonio. This isn't a marquee game by any means which results in a valuable line on the Memphis side. While the Grizzlies may not bring their “A” game, it should still be enough to beat the “C” game from Detroit, therefore, Memphis is the pick.
- NBA Game Passes at Bovada January 5, 2021
- The NBA Season at Bovada Sportsbook January 5, 2021
- Top Two Eastern Teams Clash in Boston October 14, 2020
- Cavs Warriors Game 2 Odds and Prediction August 25, 2020
- BetOWI NBA Playoffs 2021 and Rewards July 13, 2020
- The NBA Play-offs at Bovada July 13, 2020
- Saints and Vikings Meet in NFL Showdown October 26, 2018
- Four Chances to Win the NBA Finals But The Warriors May Only Need One June 8, 2018
- Cavs Fighting to Keep Series Alive at Home in Game Six May 27, 2018
- Warriors Head Home to Save Series May 27, 2018