Memphis Grizzlies at Golden State Warriors Odds and Pick
It could be easy to lay off betting on the Golden State Warriors down the stretch, especially as they rest players and considerably more because of a matchup with the surging Memphis Grizzlies. However, this point in the NBA season wagering is all about value and the 'Dubs' might have some of the best value in recent weeks with Sunday night's line.
Grizzlies-Warriors March 26th Betting MatchupTwo weeks ago the sky was crumbling and Golden State was all but assured of falling out of the #1 spot in the West for the first time in what feels like 2-3 years. This was all due to an unprecedented 3 game losing streak, a 2-5 stretch, and even a home loss against Boston. Since then Golden State has turned it around with three straight wins and has pushed their lead over San Antonio up to 2 games for home-court advantage. Are the Warriors back or is that 3-game streak due to the opponents being Philadelphia, Orlando, and Milwaukee? Memphis was in a bit of a freefall themselves after dropping 5 straight games to start March. They too rebounded nicely with a four-game winning streak including a victory over San Antonio. Getting a victory in the Bay Area is no easy task, but the Grizzlies are one of six teams in the West with a plus .500 road winning record.
Grizzlies-Warriors March 26th PickThe Grizzlies actually lead the season series against Golden State 2-1. They notched an 110-89 victory in Memphis in December and won 128-119 in OT in Golden State in January before losing 122-107 at home in February. Two of the three games went 'over' the total. So, how does Sunday night's matchup stack up? Memphis has proven they have the capabilities to beat the Warriors and will be playing on two nights of rest after a Thursday game in San Antonio. After a Tuesday night game in Dallas, the Warriors have just a Friday night game at home against Sacramento on their schedule. Does Memphis have a chance? Of course. Is there great value on a 29-4 home team trying to right their ship before the playoffs? Definitely. It's not pretty, but Golden State is the pick.
- Cleveland Cavaliers at Los Angeles Clippers Odds and Pick April 6, 2017
- Detroit Pistons at Chicago Bulls Odds and Pick April 6, 2017
- Toronto Raptors at Miami Heat Odds and Pick April 6, 2017
- Oregon Ducks vs. North Carolina Tar Heels Final Four Matchup April 6, 2017
- Milwaukee Bucks at Los Angeles Lakers Odds and Pick April 6, 2017
- #8 Miami Fl vs. #9 Michigan State Odds and Pick April 6, 2017
- Michigan Wolverines vs. Oregon Ducks Line and Pick April 6, 2017
- UCLA Bruins vs. Kentucky Wildcats Line and Pick April 6, 2017
- Wisconsin Badgers vs. Florida Gators Line and Pick April 6, 2017
- #11 Kansas State vs. #6 Cincinnati Odds and Pick April 6, 2017