Detroit Pistons at Chicago Bulls Odds and Pick
With a dozen games left to play time is starting to wane for teams to make their move towards securing a playoff seeding or berth in general. Well, technically as it stands right now, the Bulls and Pistons would only need one game to determine who sneaks into the 8th spot in the East as Detroit holds a single-digit lead over Chicago.
Pistons-Bulls March 22nd Betting MatchupThe Bulls have just a 3-7 mark over their last 10 which is why they find themselves on the outside looking in regarding the Eastern Conference playoffs. They have beaten Golden State at home to start the month and did score a surprising victory over the Jazz in Chicago on Thursday night. Prior to the Utah game, however, the Bulls looked to be reeling dropping 7 of 8 games. Detroit have been on a little skid of their own recently, dropping three straight games by double digits to Cleveland, Utah, and Toronto in which the Pistons averaged only 84 PPG. Detroit has dropped 3 out of 4 road games and Wednesday night in Chicago will mark the 2nd leg of a four-game tour away from The Palace of Auburn Hills.
Pistons-Bulls March 22nd PickThe line is going to be everywhere for this matchup mostly because both teams are playing in the 2nd leg of a back-to-back schedule. Detroit will be playing their third game in four nights while Chicago will be making the flight back home from a battle in Toronto on Tuesday night. Fatigue games like this are screaming for the under especially when the teams are two of the worst offenses in the league to start with (Detroit 26th in PPG, Chicago 25th). Chicago dropped two games in Detroit this season while winning the matchup at home to put their 2016/17 record vs. Detroit at 1-2. All three games have also gone under the total. The trend is pointing towards the under, but expect the line to be skewed accordingly. Instead, look for the Bulls to take advantage of a weary Detroit team and get the home win to force a split of the season series. Chicago is the Pick.
- Cleveland Cavaliers at Los Angeles Clippers Odds and Pick April 6, 2017
- Toronto Raptors at Miami Heat Odds and Pick April 6, 2017
- Oregon Ducks vs. North Carolina Tar Heels Final Four Matchup April 6, 2017
- Milwaukee Bucks at Los Angeles Lakers Odds and Pick April 6, 2017
- #8 Miami Fl vs. #9 Michigan State Odds and Pick April 6, 2017
- Memphis Grizzlies at Golden State Warriors Odds and Pick April 6, 2017
- Michigan Wolverines vs. Oregon Ducks Line and Pick April 6, 2017
- UCLA Bruins vs. Kentucky Wildcats Line and Pick April 6, 2017
- Wisconsin Badgers vs. Florida Gators Line and Pick April 6, 2017
- #11 Kansas State vs. #6 Cincinnati Odds and Pick April 6, 2017