Can California Chrome Win the Triple Crown?
Horse racing history can be made on June 7th if California Chrome wins the 146th Belmont Stakes at the historic Belmont Park New York. There has only ever been 11 Triple Crown winners in US thoroughbred horse racing history with the last of those being Affirmed way back in 1978, that’s 36 years ago. Bovada will of course have all the wagering options on that one, and California Chrome will be favorite, coming into the race on a 6 race winning streak with two of those races being of course the Kentucky Derby and the Preakness Stakes. The issue of whether California Chrome can run or not due to the nasal strap being worn has been settled and that strap will be permitted, as it rightly should be. So the question remains, who can stop the magnificent California Chrome? The Belmont Stakes is a longer race than the other two races that make up the Triple Crown however that will not stop a record crowd believing that this horse will come good over the 1.5 mile distance. On board will be jockey Victor Espinoza, no stranger to this situation as he rode War Emblem when attempting the same thing back in 2002, only for that race to be lost after an early stumble. Bovada have arranged plenty of special props for the race and as well as the usual racing wagers, there’s winning time betting options as well as the margin of victory line, however the horse will have to actually win the race for those to be winning bets! June 7th will be an emotional day for horse racing fans and many would love California Chrome to turn on the style and take the Triple Crown, and the short odds will be showing exactly what the bookies think of its chances.
- Super Bowl 2015 Early Odds at Carbon Sports April 6, 2017
- March Madness has Arrived at BetOWI April 6, 2017
- The $10,000 Bracket Buster at BetOWI April 6, 2017
- Deposit at BetOWI With Moneypak April 6, 2017
- Deposit at BetOWI With Vanilla April 6, 2017
- 2017 NCAA March Madness Preview March 6, 2017
- NBA 2017 Betting at Bovada October 29, 2016
- Sports Betting with Bitcoin at Bovada April 17, 2016
- Odds On Donald Trump Becoming President January 3, 2016
- Two Live Monday Night NFL Games at Bovada September 9, 2015