New Depositing Options at Bet AmericaBet America is a 100% legal horse racing wagering site that allows residents of the US to bet on horses, and should they wish, enjoy real money daily fantasy sports contests. Bet America members can wager on horses at tracks right across the US and further afield in a safe and secure licensed site that offers great bonus offers and a great horse racing betting experience. Bet America was put together by horse racing fans and they know what you want in a racing site, and that’s what they’ve delivered, and one thing that makes them stand out from the competition is their banking options. Getting money in and out of a horse racing site may be problematic at some establishments, but that’s not the case at Bet America as it’s an area that they’ve focused on. They know that US horse racing bettors want money in and out fast, and therefore have provided players with the following options...
- Credit Card - Major credit cards have been the most popular depositing method for horse racing fans for many years, and Bet America accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover Cards.
- eCash - eCash is fast and instant and allows you to transfer funds 100% free from your US savings and checking account directly into your Bet America account. It’s a very popular method and of course with online banking you do it from the comfort of your own home.
- Green Dot Moneypak - Green Dot Moneypak is a prepaid Visa card that you may top up in any Walmarts, Rite Aid or local convenience stores. You simply get the card, load it and use online just like a regular card in the Bet America cashier.
- PayNearMe - PayNearMe is a great way to fund a Bet America account and allows you to send cash from many locations across the US, including all 7-Elevens. You simply state how much you wish to send, pop to the store with your code, or even barcode on your smartphone, hand over the cash and it’s sent straight away.
- Vanilla Reload - Vanilla Reload is a convenient prepaid card that can be found at Walmarts, Walgreens and 7-Eleven and you may load up the card with as little as $20 and then use to fund your Bet America account.