Cleveland Cavaliers at Los Angeles Clippers Odds and Pick
The Cavaliers figured all they had to do was hold off Boston and home court throughout the Eastern Conference playoffs was all but a given. That was until the Washington Wizards started to go on an amazing 5 game win streak (and 7 of 10) to tighten the Cleveland lead to 2 games. The Cavs now find themselves in must-win situations, which unfortunately coincides with a mini slump as the team has lost 6 of their last 10 games. The Clippers have to be coming into this game a bit angry themselves. They lost a tough matchup with Utah on Monday night in a game that would have given them the edge for home court advantage in the 1st round of the playoffs. Therefore both teams need this game as the 2016/17 regular season winds down.
Cavaliers Clippers March 18th MatchupFor as solid as their championship-defending season has been the Cavs have struggled somewhat on the road this year sporting just a 17-15 record. To make matters worse in the past week the Cavs have played in Orlando, in Houston, back home in Cleveland for two before coming out to LA. This will be the Cavs 5th game in a week and the first leg of a back-to-back before facing the Lakers on Sunday. The Clippers have had an average March sporting a 4-4 record to start the month. Their legs could also be a bit weary as Saturday night's matchup marks the 3rd game in four nights. With back-to-back games against the Knicks and Lakers coming up the Clippers can afford to expend a bit more energy on Saturday night as those two games are essentially exhibition wins at this point in the season.
Cavaliers Clippers March 18th PickConditions would definitely favour a home victory in this matchup. This is especially true since the Clippers were able to dominate in the team’s previous matchup this season, notching an 113-94 win in Cleveland December 1st as +3.5 point road dogs. It was a high scoring affair but actually went under the total of 215.5. Both teams have seen plenty of action over the past week. This could lead to a high-scoring matchup because of a lack of defence or alternatively a low-scoring affair because of tired offences. Therefore the side is the play. The Cavs are just 2-4 in their last 6 road games and Los Angeles is a respectable 21-10 at home on the season making the Clippers the play.
- Detroit Pistons at Chicago Bulls Odds and Pick April 6, 2017
- Toronto Raptors at Miami Heat Odds and Pick April 6, 2017
- Oregon Ducks vs. North Carolina Tar Heels Final Four Matchup April 6, 2017
- Milwaukee Bucks at Los Angeles Lakers Odds and Pick April 6, 2017
- #8 Miami Fl vs. #9 Michigan State Odds and Pick April 6, 2017
- Memphis Grizzlies at Golden State Warriors Odds and Pick April 6, 2017
- Michigan Wolverines vs. Oregon Ducks Line and Pick April 6, 2017
- UCLA Bruins vs. Kentucky Wildcats Line and Pick April 6, 2017
- Wisconsin Badgers vs. Florida Gators Line and Pick April 6, 2017
- #11 Kansas State vs. #6 Cincinnati Odds and Pick April 6, 2017