Warriors Head Home to Save Series
Anyone who thought the Houston Rockets would be blown away by the Golden State Warriors will need to think again. Just when the Warriors looked to be taking control with a blowout win in game three, the Rockets have fought back to put up two huge performances, giving them two wins on the bounce to take a 3-2 series lead. The next game is game six, which takes place on Saturday with the Warrior at home and needing a victory to keep this series alive. For the first time in quite a while, the pressure is firmly on the Warriors, it’s time to see what they have in the locker.
Both teams took a win each from the first two games in California, so the Rockets won’t feel like they can’t win this one. However, they do know that their best chance probably lies in a potential game seven that would be played in Houston. That gives them a free pass to go out and play with freedom on Saturday, they have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Game five saw the Rockets dominate the first half before Golden State pulled things back and made for a tense third quarter. However, the Rockets pulled away again in the fourth to take the game, and this was really strong showing for them. Whatever happens in game six, should there be a game seven they are going to be very difficult to beat on their home court.
We often see the Golden State Warriors breeze through the playoffs with relative ease but they look to be in genuine trouble here. The Rockets have won the last two games, one in both buildings and just one win from the next two would be enough to eliminate the Warriors before they reach the NBA final. There is no doubt that the Warriors have the quality to pick up two wins over the next two games, but so do the Rockets, making this an intriguing few days in the NBA.
The Golden State Warriors look to be in trouble in the playoffs for the first time in a long while. They have two games, one at home first and then potentially one on the road if they win on Saturday, and both must result in victories for them to progress. As far as game six goes, on home court, I think they will have enough to win, with a 10-15 point margin looking likely to set up what is going to be a fantastic game seven.
- BetOWI NBA Playoffs 2020 and Rewards July 13, 2020
- The NBA Play-offs at Bovada July 12, 2020
- Saints and Vikings Meet in NFL Showdown October 25, 2018
- Four Chances to Win the NBA Finals But The Warriors May Only Need One June 8, 2018
- Cavs Warriors Game 2 Odds and Prediction June 2, 2018
- Cavs Fighting to Keep Series Alive at Home in Game Six May 27, 2018
- Golden State about to Take Series by Storm at Home May 19, 2018
- Celtics Face Huge Character Test Going into Cleveland May 19, 2018
- Warriors and Curry can Book Final Place at Expense of Rockets May 11, 2018
- Cavaliers Look Too Strong for Understrength Celtics May 11, 2018