Indiana Pacers at Atlanta Hawks
The 5 and 6 seeds in the East meet up Sunday in Atlanta. The Hawks are up over 3 games on the Pacers and Atlanta has a legitimate shot of catching Toronto for the 4 seed and home-court advantage in the first round. Do the Hawks have more on the line because of this or does Indiana want to make a run of their own? So far the Pacers haven't been on a roll. Instead their games are making fans run and hide. Indiana went 2-8 over a 10 game span the past couple weeks and seem complacent to go on the road right away in their first round playoff matchup. This definitely should not be their goal, especially with a 10-20 record away from Bankers Life Fieldhouse.
Further Game TrendsInstead of breaking down the last 10 games as a whole, it might help getting a better read on this game if you play “what have you done for me lately?” For example, in the last week the Pacers have a win over Memphis, a loss on a back-to-back in Miami, a 9-point win in Houston and a 1 point loss in San Antonio. That's not a bad run and either is the 3 full days of rest since the Spurs game. The Hawks have also rebounded nicely lately with wins in Boston and at home against Detroit. Prior to that they had been on a 3-game losing skid and may be a bit worn down after a Friday night matchup against Cleveland.
Indiana Pacers at Atlanta Hawks PickIt's somewhat hard to pick the side in this matchup. Indiana is well rested and has played decent basketball since losing 6 straight games before the All-Star break. Atlanta has been up and down since the break including a 28 point loss and a 19 point loss right out of the chute. It's really hard to predict which teams will show up in both regards. Therefore the play lies in the total and the trends lately have been the under. The Pacers have gone under in 6 straight matchups and the Hawks have been below the total in 5 straight (with 1 push). Trends are made to be broken, but an early Sunday matchup should be beneficial to the under.
- NBA Game Passes at Bovada January 5, 2021
- The NBA Season at Bovada Sportsbook January 5, 2021
- Top Two Eastern Teams Clash in Boston October 14, 2020
- Cavs Warriors Game 2 Odds and Prediction August 25, 2020
- BetOWI NBA Playoffs 2021 and Rewards July 13, 2020
- The NBA Play-offs at Bovada July 13, 2020
- Saints and Vikings Meet in NFL Showdown October 26, 2018
- Four Chances to Win the NBA Finals But The Warriors May Only Need One June 8, 2018
- Cavs Fighting to Keep Series Alive at Home in Game Six May 27, 2018
- Warriors Head Home to Save Series May 27, 2018