Oklahoma City Thunder at Dallas Mavericks
It's the Warriors, Spurs, Rockets, and everybody else when it comes to the top seeds for the Western Conference playoffs. Of course, that means one slot is available for home court in the first round and the Oklahoma City have just a good a chance as anybody to claim it down the stretch. The Mavs – not so much as they're eying up a top 10 pick with a notion towards improving their standings (aka tanking). The Thunder seem to be peaking at the right time post All-Star Weekend. The Thunder posted a 7-3 record over a 10 game span in the last weeks and have won four in a row tallying 109+ PPG in each. Three of those wins were against tomato cans in the Knicks, Lakers, and Pelicans but a 109-106 win over current #4 seed Utah on 2/28 was impressive.
Thunder at Mavs PickThe Thunder are a mediocre 12-17 away from Oklahoma City but Dallas hasn't exactly been home dominant at 16-14. The Mavs didn't necessarily match up well in the team's first matchup of the season, a 109-98 Thunder win in Oklahoma City. Even the total could go either way based on the trends. OKC has gone over the total in 6 out of 7 games whereas Dallas has been an under winner in 5 straight. The fatigue factor could be in Dallas' favour. Oklahoma City will be playing their third road game in four nights whereas the Mavericks have only had a home game against Memphis in that time. The Thunder are playing better recently, but the travel schedule may catch up to them especially as they look forward to heading home for a week after the game. The Mavs should be able to pull off the upset in this one.
- NBA Game Passes at Bovada January 5, 2021
- The NBA Season at Bovada Sportsbook January 5, 2021
- Top Two Eastern Teams Clash in Boston October 14, 2020
- Cavs Warriors Game 2 Odds and Prediction August 25, 2020
- BetOWI NBA Playoffs 2021 and Rewards July 13, 2020
- The NBA Play-offs at Bovada July 13, 2020
- Saints and Vikings Meet in NFL Showdown October 26, 2018
- Four Chances to Win the NBA Finals But The Warriors May Only Need One June 8, 2018
- Cavs Fighting to Keep Series Alive at Home in Game Six May 27, 2018
- Warriors Head Home to Save Series May 27, 2018