Cleveland Cavaliers at Miami Heat
This matchup has lost a bit of lustre compared to when LeBron James first headed back to Cleveland and Dwyane Wade was still in South Beach but it's an exciting Saturday night tilt nonetheless. The new look Cavaliers have a firm grasp on one of the top two seeds in the East and will use the remaining 20-something games to acquaint each other with their new lineup. The Heat are currently on the outside looking in at the #9 seed in the Eastern Conference.
Both Teams on Back to Back SchedulingActually, there might not be much time for dancing at all when the Cavs roll into South Beach. They have a tough Friday night tilt in Atlanta on Friday night before battling the Heat on Saturday. Miami is on a back and back themselves but only 3 hours up the Turnpike in Orlando. Both teams are actually kind of hot heading into the weekend. The teams are trending opposite of each other as they face off Saturday night. Cleveland tallied 3 losses in a row to Chicago, Milwaukee, and Boston whereas the Heat have won 4 of 5 as they surge towards the postseason.
Cleveland Cavaliers at Miami Heat PickMiami may also have some revenge in mind after their 30 point loss in Cleveland on December 9th. If the two teams are to meet up in the playoffs, the Heat will want some confidence in the form of at least one home win (the teams also play Monday in Cleveland and in April back in Miami). The direction of the total on this game can be hard to gauge but there is a heavy lean on the side. Miami has more motivation to win and has the scheduling and travel advantage. It's not even known if Lebron James will play this game as he's been DNP on three back-to-back's this season. Look for the Heat to get the outright win in this matchup.
- Top Two Eastern Teams Clash in Boston October 14, 2020
- Cavs Warriors Game 2 Odds and Prediction August 25, 2020
- BetOWI NBA Playoffs 2020 and Rewards July 13, 2020
- The NBA Play-offs at Bovada July 13, 2020
- Saints and Vikings Meet in NFL Showdown October 26, 2018
- Four Chances to Win the NBA Finals But The Warriors May Only Need One June 8, 2018
- Cavs Fighting to Keep Series Alive at Home in Game Six May 27, 2018
- Warriors Head Home to Save Series May 27, 2018
- Golden State about to Take Series by Storm at Home May 19, 2018
- Celtics Face Huge Character Test Going into Cleveland May 19, 2018