The NFL Conference Championship Games
We’re down to the final four in the NFL Playoffs after a set of all action games that saw the Seattle Seahawks triumph over the Panthers and the Packers beat the Dallas Cowboys in the National Football Conference, while New England beat Baltimore and the Colts saw off the Broncos in the American Football Conference. This sets up the Championship games as follows...
American Football ConferenceIndianapolis Colts at New England Patriots - Sunday January 18th at 6.40pm
National Football ConferenceGreen Bay Packers at Seattle Seahawks - Sunday January 18th at 3.05pm Green Bay return to Seattle, where they in fact started their campaign this season, losing 36-16 in the kickoff game and while they’ll be hoping for a much better result this time around, the Seahawks will of course have their minds set on going all the way and winning consecutive Super Bowl titles, the last team doing so being New England back in ‘03 and ‘04. The Seahawks home form is good to say the least but with Aaron Rodgers on fire right now, the Packers will have a big say in this one. The Patriots are looking to make their 8th Super Bowl appearance but will find a hard to beat Colts team, and while Brady will be dreaming of joining Terry Bradshaw and Joe Montana with 4 Super Bowl rings, the Colts and Luck will be doing everything possible to try and make sure that doesn’t happen. Both games are of course live on TV and all lines, including live betting are available at Carbon Sports where new players will get a great welcome bonus of up to $500.
- Chiefs at Seahawks Preview and Lines August 25, 2020
- Seahawks at Rams Preview July 13, 2020
- 49ers at Packers Preview July 13, 2020
- Kansas City Chiefs at Patriots Preview July 13, 2020
- Bill and Patriots Clash on Monday Night Football July 13, 2020
- Super Bowl LIV Preview Props and Lines July 13, 2020
- 49ers at Rams Preview and Lines February 1, 2019
- Eagles at Bears February 1, 2019
- Eagle at Saints Preview and Lines January 11, 2019
- Chargers at Patriots Preview and Lines January 11, 2019