NFL Week 8 Packers at Falcons and the Eagles at Dallas
While the Atlanta Falcons may have one of the very best offenses in the NFL, their defense needs to improve dramatically if they want to hold off the Green Bay Packers this Sunday at the Georgia Dome, a games that's live on Fox. At the time of writing, the Falcons are holding as a 3-point favorite and the total stands at 53 on the game .
Philadelphia Eagles at Dallas CowboysWith Tony Romo not healthy enough to practice, the Cowboys are expected to start with Dak Prescott at quarterback when they host the Philadelphia Eagles) in the Sunday Night game. Kick-off is 8:30 PM ET and the game is live on NBC and at the time of writing the Cowboys are 4.5 points favorites with the total set at 43.5 for the game. As long as Prescott continues to play well, the Cowboys have every reason to be cautious with returning Romo from a fractured spine injury and another week will put him well on the way to recovery. The fourth-round pick from Mississippi State has outperformed just about every other QB in the league, including Sundays opposite number, fellow hotshot rookie Carson Wentz. The Cowboys are also coming off a bye in Week 7, while Wentz and the Eagles were busy beating the Minnesota Vikings 21-10 as 3-point home dogs on the closing line. That game saw Philadelphia CB Brooks suffer a torn tendon and he's been placed on injured reserve, leaving the Eagles considerably weaker in that slot and on special teams. The Cowboys, meanwhile, should have WR Dez Bryant back in action after he missed three games with a hairline fracture in his right knee.
- Bovada NFL Week 1 Lines and Props January 5, 2021
- Chiefs at Seahawks Preview and Lines August 25, 2020
- Seahawks at Rams Preview July 13, 2020
- 49ers at Packers Preview July 13, 2020
- Kansas City Chiefs at Patriots Preview July 13, 2020
- Bill and Patriots Clash on Monday Night Football July 13, 2020
- Super Bowl LIV Preview Props and Lines July 13, 2020
- 49ers at Rams Preview and Lines February 1, 2019
- Eagles at Bears February 1, 2019
- Eagle at Saints Preview and Lines January 11, 2019