76ers Can Climb Back into Series on Home Court
The rivalry between the Philadelphia 76ers and the Boston Celtics was always going to add some spice to this series but so far the Celtics have been in control. However, they now have to go on the road and head to Philadelphia, where I think the 76ers can fight their way back into the series.
After a convincing win in game one for the Celtics, the 76ers performed much better in game two, losing by just five points compared to the 16 points they lost by in game one. They have to build on that going back home and into their own barn, and that is something I think they will do. There is not too much to choose between these two teams with the rosters they have right now, and despite being 2-0 down, the 76ers are right in this and have a chance to draw level over the next few days.
The plan for the Celtics I am sure will be a very simple one going into Philadelphia. They have two games and would love to win one of them to give them the chance to clinch the series on their home court. They will aim to play simple basketball and see what happens, but the vital thing they have in their favour is that should they lose both games in Philadelphia, they are still in the driving seat as far as the series goes.
That is not the case for the 76ers, after losing both road games to start the series they really need to pull themselves back with two wins on their home court. If they play like they did in game one in Boston, that isn’t likely to happen but they showed enough in game two to make them believe they can do it. Their character will be tested here and it will be interesting to see how they react to the pressure on them, and the position they are in.
I think they will react well, and this Boston team is not unbeatable so I am going to back the 76ers to take game three this Saturday. They won’t want to slow down either and will want to show their dominance against the Celtics so I think a big win may be on the cards, I will take the 76ers to win this game by 10-15 points.
- NBA Game Passes at Bovada January 5, 2021
- The NBA Season at Bovada Sportsbook January 5, 2021
- Top Two Eastern Teams Clash in Boston October 14, 2020
- Cavs Warriors Game 2 Odds and Prediction August 25, 2020
- BetOWI NBA Playoffs 2021 and Rewards July 13, 2020
- The NBA Play-offs at Bovada July 13, 2020
- Saints and Vikings Meet in NFL Showdown October 26, 2018
- Four Chances to Win the NBA Finals But The Warriors May Only Need One June 8, 2018
- Cavs Fighting to Keep Series Alive at Home in Game Six May 27, 2018
- Warriors Head Home to Save Series May 27, 2018